Look below the surface
- Is your logistics prepared for the future?
- To what extent have structures and customer requirements changed?
- Which potentials in terms of transport types and times still remain unused?
- What about outsourced and self-organized services?
- How are you addressing the digitalization of industry?
- Which logistics strategy and which innovative concepts fit your future goals?
- Develop, verify, and document planning principles
- Conceptual planning of functions, processes, and logistical matters
- Define and scale warehouse structure and functional areas
- Determine requirements and size of the necessary buildings
- Create a coordinated concept with all stakeholders
- Survey and evaluate current processes
- Data analysis and interpretation, ABCD classifications
- Peak considerations, daily load distribution
- Extrapolation scenarios
- Feasibility studies
- Location analysis
- Process optimization
- Activity-based costing
- General planning
- Development of logistics clusters
- Article location and storage topology
- Define and plan current and target processes
- Materials flow and process area planning
- Plan and design systems and storage areas (manual and automatic)
- Plan and design transport and conveyor systems
- Create CAD layouts
- Automation solutions: storage, conveying, and transport systems such as high-bay warehouses, automated small parts warehouses
- Robotics: automatic picking, palletizing, and depalletizing
- Picking solutions and tugger train concepts
- Create technical and software specifications such as warehouse management systems and materials flow calculators
- Tendering and quotation management
- Staff deployment planning (shift models), personnel costing
- Costing for investment, operating costs (employees, maintenance, and service)
- Profitability evaluation
- Create decision documents
- Systematic comparison of offers with offer clarification and award recommendation
- Verify supplier specifications and performance
- Commission, inspect, and accept logistics systems
- Develop building concepts
- Assist with regulatory procedures
- Create expert opinions
- Interim management
For your success
ANALYZE – Uncover hidden potentials!
Whether you’re reorganizing your existing storage systems or planning an expansion or new construction, the work always begins with a detailed analysis of your current situation and an evaluation of your current processes. It’s important to shine light on potential conflicts between ensuring a constant supply, short throughput times, and cost optimization. Questions like: “Are these areas being used optimally?” “Are there any capacity bottlenecks?” “Are the storage structures designed efficiently?” “Can the planned storage technology meet our storage requirements or will there be a loss of efficiency?”
ANZINGER Warehouse and Logistics Planning, based in Engerwitzdorf not far from Linz in Upper Austria, is your ideal partner when it comes to answering these and other logistics issues for today and the future. The company offers innovative solutions for warehousing and logistics planning, supports the selection of automated warehouse systems and conveyor systems, optimizes processes, and helps network with and integrate business partners into existing business and value creation processes, from analysis to planning and implementation.
PLAN – Ideas & inspiration from outside the box!
ANZINGER Warehouse and Logistics Planning not only has in-depth expertise and extensive experience in warehouse and logistics planning and technologies, but knows exactly how vital a high rate of innovation is in this age of digitalization. Sticking with tried and tested methods and watching others innovate is no longer an option. If you want to succeed on today’s market, you need to have innovative technology concepts and processes.
As Gerhard Anzinger says, “We are constantly monitoring the changing demands for supply chain management, logistics, and warehousing. For many years, we have been working intensively on new business models and data-driven management of the value chain. We always want to be in sync with the times, so that we can optimally advise our customers, point out future developments and logistics trends in good time, and be able to examine all possible options for moving forward in detail.”
IMPLEMENT – Increase profitability!
Resource efficiency and the intelligent and cross-company networking of production have become central topics of the future. But this development will have a massive impact on not just production, but also, and even especially, on the storage and logistics sector. The organization and management of the entire value chain is changing.
Precision-integrated processes, making comprehensive use of modern information and communication technologies, will have to ensure a continuous and cost-optimized flow of goods. At the same time, the processes must be flexible enough to be able to react to changes at any time.
In short, warehousing and logistics have become a significant selling point and success factor and those who want to optimally manage warehousing and logistics need a competent, reliable, and experienced logistics professional who has successfully completed numerous logistics and warehousing projects.
ING. GERHARD ANZINGER, MBA
CEO Warehouse and Logistics Planning